I personally have never drank enough water as I should. I have been an athlete for as long as I can remember, yet also do not remember ever drinking a lot of water. I have not always drank enough for the average person, let alone someone who is active daily. For the past few months I have tried to
drink more water because I know it will make me a healthier person and better athlete. I replaced other drinks with water so that at almost every meal I drink water. I also carry around a water bottle every day trying to get more water into my system throughout the day. I have made all these decisions based on what I have learned about water and how important it is. I have to make the decision myself to try harder to drink plenty of water.

Haley, I struggle with the same problem. I hardly ever drink enough water and it wasn't until I began my college career that I realized how much it really affected me. It is a simple habit that people don't do enough. Like you said carrying around a water bottle every day really helps and I've been working on it as well!
ReplyDeleteI use to be in the same boat as you, Haley. I struggled drinking enough water throughout the days in high school, but since I have graduated I drink plenty of water every day! I think that is a big reason I am in such a good mood especially in the mornings. Back in high school up until my Junior year I drank a lot of pop and not much water, but since then I have cut back to 1 pop every 3-4 months and plenty of water and it has been a great decision.
ReplyDeleteHaley, I think it is good that you are trying to drink more water you will feel better through out the day and when you are performing in a meet.
ReplyDelete