Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blog 1

1. Health content- Developmentally Appropriate Knowledge and Skill Expectations for Healthy Eating
HBO 5 - Drink plenty of water every day

2. NHES 5: Students will demonstrate the ability to use decision-making skills to enhance health 


I chose this HBO because I think it is very important and often times overlooked by people, including myself. Drinking water is very important to stay hydrated and be able to perform day to day activities and especially physical activity.  Because I do not do a good enough job of consuming the amount of water I need everyday, I chose this topic so that I can learn more of the benefits from drinking more water and about what could happen if I don't.
I researched a few benefits of drinking plenty of water and found 5 key things water helps with.

1. Drinking water keeps you young
2. Drinking water helps you lose weight
3. Drinking water helps you build muscle
4. Drinking water makes you smarter
5. Drinking water is good for your joints

Go to http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/5-little-known-benefits-of-drinking-water.html to learn more about these 5 benefits.


No comments:

Post a Comment